- Before applying any care products, clean your shoes with a humidified sponge.Let them dry for at least 24 hours.
- Apply the cream using a soft cotton cloth wrapped around a finger or two in small circular motions.
- For better results, allow the cream to penetrate for at least 10–15 minutes before polishing off with a soft brush.
- In addition, though not essential, a wax polish can be applied to give a more gleaming patina, especially to the toe and heel area. Application of the wax is done in the same method as the cream, with a dab of water if required to achieve the desired glazed effect.
- Give a final touch with a dry cotton cloth or soft brush to remove the excess cream or wax from the creasing.
- Using a shoetree daily will keep the shoes in optimum shape and will help to soften creasing.
- For more pleasure and comfort, always use a shoe horn to avoid misshaping your shoes or damaging the back.
- Rotate your shoes between wears to allow the leather time to dry and breathe.
- For the maintenance of suede shoes, simply brush when needed with a dedicated brush.