- Men’s casual moccasins
- Handcrafted 100% genuine leather for a premium look and feel
- Slip on closure for easy slip in and out
- Advanced rubber outer sole for better traction and grip
- Soft cushioned foot bed and padded foam for superior comfort
- Heat embossed brand logo and detailing in upper
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
No questions asked refund-upto 7 days
Learn how to maintain and care for your shoes
- Before applying any care products, clean your shoes with a humidified sponge.Let them dry for at least 24 hours.
- Apply the cream using a soft cotton cloth wrapped around a finger or two in small circular motions.
- For better results, allow the cream to penetrate for at least 10–15 minutes before polishing off with a soft brush.
- In addition, though not essential, a wax polish can be applied to give a more gleaming patina, especially to the toe and heel area. Application of the wax is done in the same method as the cream, with a dab of water if required to achieve the desired glazed effect.
- Give a final touch with a dry cotton cloth or soft brush to remove the excess cream or wax from the creasing.
- Using a shoetree daily will keep the shoes in optimum shape and will help to soften creasing.
- For more pleasure and comfort, always use a shoe horn to avoid misshaping your shoes or damaging the back.
- Rotate your shoes between wears to allow the leather time to dry and breathe.
- For the maintenance of suede shoes, simply brush when needed with a dedicated brush.
All of the shoes on our website are listed in EU/UK sizes. Our shoe are correct formal size.
If you have not tried our shoes before, and you tend to wear different sizes for different brands then go with the smaller size ( e.g If a Brand fits you UK 8 and the other brand fits you UK 9 , go for UK 8 with our shoes )
While this recommendation works for most people, please keep in mind every person's foot is different and this recommendation may not work for everyone.